sábado, 10 de janeiro de 2015

MUSIC OF THE WEEK #2


"I took some time to live my life
But don't think I'm just his little wife
Don't get it twisted, get it twisted"

"Momma taught me good home training
My Daddy taught me how to love my haters
My sister taught me I should speak my mind
My man made me feel so God damn fine"


Favourite part of the speech that appears on the music:

" We raise girls to see each other as competitors not for jobs or for accomplishments
 which I think can be a good thing but for the attention of men.
We teach girls that they cannot be sexual beings in the way that boys are.

Feminist : a person who believes in the social political,
 and economic equality of the sexes."


See Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Full Speech Here and The Music Video For ***Flawless:


A New Post Series. 
Music Of The Week Comes Out Every Saturday.
 I hope you enjoyed.
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário