domingo, 2 de novembro de 2014

Sara Tavares - 20 Years of Music - October 31

Sara Tavares was always one of my references for music, faith and as a person. She's strong and kind, has a power in her voice, the type of power that makes you think and rethink your life and break walls. When I was little I remeber singing over and over again the songs of her first album, I'm really happy that she has growed as a person and an artist and she gives value to the people that helped her in her career and the people that she gave the oportunity to grow with her. I had never entered the S.Luiz Theater in Lisbon and it's beautiful, the right size for an intimist concert. 
https://www.facebook.com/SaraTavaresOficial  

(Sorry I couldn't take photos of the concert, it was not allowed and I like to respect that)
  


I hope you enjoyed the photos.
 Are you a fan of Sara Tavares
Share in the comments. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário